Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Student Life

I find it a lot easier to make comics about my life and things in it rather than making up fictional situations that are appealing and relatable to others because what's more relatable than real life? Although this is a simple page and simple idea I think a lot of students, here at Ringling and average College students, can relate to. Starting out a night of work, fresh and energetic and ending it asleep at the computer while dreaming about successfully completing the work. I personally have dreamt about things like this a lot, when you have a lot on your plate it's hard to not have that work follow you into your dreams. If this was a longer comic that's something that I would try and showcase, how work and stress from our awake life can affect our dreams. Though the fun style of it would make it a lot more carefree looking than the general idea sounds on paper
.


No comments:

Post a Comment